Varun Singh Bhati – Indian Athlete
Varun Singh Bhati is an Indian Para Athlete competing in the High jump T42 Event. Varun at an early age was afflicted by poliomyelitis and joined sports during his school days.
Varun was known by everyone in the world when he qualified with an A grade in the Paralympic Games in London in 2012. He completed his performance here in 1.60 m. Although there was a limited seat in this Paralympic in London, due to which Varun’s name was dropped. At this time Varun’s age was only 17 years.
In the 2014 Asian Para Games in Korea Varun stood fifth. But in the same year, Varun made India proud after winning a Gold medal at the 2014 China Open Athletics Championship. Varun’s Current Personal best high jump is 1.86 meters which he jumped in the 2016 Paralympics Games in Brazil and won a Bronze medal.
Varun Singh Bhati Wiki
|Full Name||Varun Singh Bhati|
|Profession||Indian Para Athlete|
|Events||High Jump T42|
|Personal Best||1.86 m|
|Birthday (DOB)||13 February 1995|
|Age||26 Years (as in 2021)|
|Birth Place||Greater Noida, India|
|Hometown||Greater Noida, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Not known|
|Hobbies||Practice, Gym, Traveling|
|Education Qualifications||B.Sc Maths|
|School||St. Joseph’s School|
|Last Updated||August 2021|
Varun Singh Bhati Early Life
Varun Singh bhati was born on 13 February 1995 in Greater Noida. Born and brought up in Greater Noida, Varun always knew that he will achieve great heights in sports. His father, Hem Singh Bhati, is the sarpanch of their village. His mother is a homemaker. The entire family has supported Varun in all his endeavors. Varun had polio disease since childhood, due to which one of his legs got affected by polio. But Varun did not let his illness become his weakness, he made it his strength.
Varun once said-
“Instead of working at a 9 to 7 job I decided to pursue my passion. I will always thank my parents. They never forced me to only pursue studies and were open to my passion for sports” he told Republic World.”
- Rohit Gulia Biography| Pro Kabaddi League 2021| Salary PKL 2021
- Nitin Tomar Biography| Pro Kabaddi League 2021| Salary PKL 2021
- Deepak Niwas Hooda Biography| Pro Kabaddi League 2021| Salary
Varun Singh Bhati Career
Varun Singh Bhati came into limelight when he qualified with an A grade in the Paralympic Games in London in 2012. He completed his performance here with a jump of 1.60 m. Although there was a limited seat in this Paralympic in London, due to which Varun’s name was dropped. At this time Varun’s age was only 17 years.
Then, In the year 2014 Para Asian Games Varun stood fifth position held in Korea. In the same year Varun made India proud after winning a Gold medal in 2014 Open Athletics Championship held in China.
Varun once again finished fifth in the ‘Para World Championships’ held in Doha in 2015. Here Varun’s performance was better than other para high jump Indian players ‘HN Girisha’ and ‘Sharad Kumar’. Varun’s name was rising very high as India’s leading para high jumpers.
Varun practised more and more and then In the 2016 IPC Athletics Asia-Oceania Championship he won a Gold medal as well as set a new Asian record of 1.82 meters.
In the 2016 Summer Paralympics Games, Varun again made India proud after winning a Bronze medal for India and in this game he jumped 1.86 meters his personal best. In 2017 Varun won a Bronze medal in World Para Athletics Championship by the jump of 1.77 m. And Varun won a Silver medal in the 2018 Asian Para Games recording a jump of 1.82 meters.
Varun Singh Bhati Family
|Father||Hem Singh Bhati|
|Last Updated||August 2021|
Varun Singh Bhati Height & Physical Appearances
|Height||in feet & inches – 5 ft 9 in|
in centimeters – 175 cm
in meters – 1.75 m
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 Kg|
in Pounds – 132 lbs
|Body Type||Slim Body|
Varun Singh Bhati Net Worth
Varun Singh Bhati estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Varun Singh Bhati.
|Net Worth||Approx. $1 – $5 Million|
|Salary||Not Confirmed Yet|
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Athlete Varun Singh Bhati’s net worth is $1-5 Million at the age of 24 years old. He earned the money being a Professional Athlete. He is from India.
- Aditi Ashok(Indian Golfer) Biography| World Rankings| Tokyo Olympics| Net Worth| Income| Age| Height| Wiki & More
- Arjun Deshwal Biography| Age| Net Worth| Wife| Height| Salary| Coach| Auction & More
- Avani Lekhara Biography| Success Story| Disability| Net Worth| Medals| Age| Height| Paralympics & more
Varun Singh Bhati Achievements
- Won a gold medal at the 2014 China Open Athletics Championships, held in China
- Bagged a gold medal at the 2014 Asian Para Games, held at Incheon
- Secured the fifth position at the 2015 Para World Championships, which were held in Doha
- Made a new Asian record and even brought home a gold medal from the 2016 IPC Athletics Asia-Oceania Championship, held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Won a silver medal at the 2016 IPC Athletics Championships, in Berlin
- Bagged a bronze medal at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Claimed the bronze medal at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, recording a jump of 1.77m
- Clinched a silver medal at the 2018 Asian Para Games by registering 1.82 m jump
- Named as the Para-athlete of the Year 2017 at the Times of India Sports Awards
Varun Singh Bhati Awards
- Varun was awarded the Arjuna Award on 29 August 2018.
- Varun was voted Para-Athlete of the year 2017 at the Times of India Sports.
Varun Singh Bhati Social Media
Instagram – Visit Now
Facebook – Visit Now
Twitter – Visit Now
View this post on Instagram
“सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,— VARUN SINGH BHATI (@varun_bhati_hj) August 19, 2020
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!”
|Q: When did Varun Singh Bhati was born?|
|A: Varun Singh Bhati was born on 13 February 1995.|
|Q: What is the age of Varun Singh Bhati?|
|A: As of 2021, Varun Singh is 26 Year Old.|
|Q: Who is the wife of Varun Singh Bhati?|
|A: Wife of Varun Singh is Sneha Bhati.|
|Q: Disability of Varun Singh Bhati?|
|A: Varun Singh Bhati was just six months old when he suffered Poliomyelitis. Due to an incorrect medicine by the doctor, he ended up with permanent disability in his leg. Varun did not let this deter him in any way.|