Jagrati Awasthi is an IAS officer of the 2020 Batch who achieved All India Rank 02 in UPSC CSE 2020. Jagrati Awasthi is an UPSC Topper of the Batch 2020. Jagrati completed her graduation in Engineering from MANIT Bhopal.
Jagrati Awasthi was working in BHEL after clearing GATE Exam and secured 51 Rank after working in BHEL for 2 years from 2017-2019 she decided to quit the job and started preparing for UPSC exam. This was her Second attempt and she cleared it for 2nd Rank.
Jagrati Awasthi UPSC
Jagrati Awasthi has become a role model for many girls across the country after securing AIR-02 in the UPSC examination of 2020. Awasthi gave the UPSC CSE exam by choosing Sociology as an Optional Subject. This was her 2nd attempt She gave her 1st attempt in 2019. Jagrati Awasthi’s age is 24 years.
Here in FilmyZon, You will get to know about Jagrati Awasthi Success Story, Jagrati Awasthi Biography, Her Age, Jagrati Awasthi Caste, Jagrati Awasthi Rank, Jagrati Awasthi Preparation tips, Jagrati Awasthi Family, Jagrati Awasthi Optonal Subject Sociology, Jagrati Awasthi Education Qualifications and Many other Facts.
Jagrati Awsthi Biography, Wiki
|Full Name||Jagrati Awasthi|
|Famous For||Holding All India Rank 2 in the UPSC Civil Services Examination (2020)|
|Date of Birth||1997|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, India|
|Home Town||Bundelkhand, Bhopal, India|
|Eductaion Qualifications||Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Enginering|
|School||Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Bhopal|
|College/ University||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal|
|Hobbies||Listening Bundelkhand Folk Music, Public Speaking|
Jagrati Awsthi Family Members
|Father Name||Suresh Chand Awasthi (Homeopath)|
|Mother Name||Madhulata Awasthi (School Teacher)|
|Brother Name||Suyash Awasthi (MBBS Student)|
Jagrati Awasthi Success Story & Preparation
1. Jagriti Awasthi is a graduate of engineering studies at MANIT situated within Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Se holds a B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering that She earned during the 2017 academic year.
2. After finishing her engineering, Jagriti began working at BHEL and simultaneously, her ambition was to be an avid collector. She was accustomed to doing in the country since her childhood. Jagriti Awasthi’s age is 24 years.
3. In order to realize this desire, Awasthi also left her job at the middle and began preparing for her civil services test (Jagrati Awasthi Civil Service Exam Preparation).
4.She failed to pass the prelims on her first attempt in 2019, but the preparation didn’t stop and She continued to study every day.
5.Jagriti was studying for 8-10 hours daily. However, as the exams got closer and she started to increase the amount of time she spent in studying. Jagriti Awasthi picked Sociology as her optional Subject and began preparing for the exam.
6. Numerous obstacles also got to Jagriti Awasthi, where the corona was also present. Because of Corona the country was in an all-over lockdown across the country and because of this, all coaching classes also halted. However, She began studying in her home at night.
7. His father is Sureshchand Awasthi (Jagrati Awasthi father Suresh Chandra Awasthi) who is a cashier at Homoeopathic College. Jagriti credits the credit for her success to her entire family. Jagrati Awasthi caste is Brahmin.
Interesting Facts About Jagrati Awasthi
- Jagrati Awasthi is an All India Rank 2 holder in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination held in 2020. She is the female topper at the examinations.
- During her school days, Jagrati Awasthi was a very active student who used to participate in various events including declamation and debate competitions, and won several prises in them.
- Jagrati Awasthi qualification is she completed her Graduation in Electrical Engineering from MNAIT Bhopal.
- Jagrati Awasthi made her second attempt for UPSC examinations in 2020, and cleared the examination with acquiring 2nd position in all India ranking (AIR). She also became the topper among the female candidates who clear the exam. Awasthi gave the exam by choosing sociology as an optional subject. Jagrati Awasthi was selected for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) department, the administrative arm of the All India Services of Government of India. She follows a dream to work for rural development and concentrate on children and women welfare.
- During an interview, Jagrati Awasthi narrated her preparation pattern as,
During Covid times, coaching centres were all closed, yet maintaining motivation at home was really crucial. Initially, I studied for 8 to 10 hours. Eventually, I increased it to 10 to 12 hours and about two months before the exam, I further pushed it to 12 to 14 hours.”
- Jagrati Awasthi credits her success in the UPSC examinations to her parents and brother. During an interview, she said,
My parents didn’t watch TV for the past four years as firstly my parents wanted my brother to clear NEET and later for my studies. Even they used to talk over the phone outside the house and hardly used to share any personal news. My mother was a school teacher but she left her job for helping us in studies.”She further added,When I was not selected in my first attempt, I was a little depressed but my mother said don’t curse your luck but do more hard work. She was right, I finally got success.”
|Q: Who is UPSC 2nd Topper Jagrati Awasthi ?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi is an IAS officer of the 2020 Batch who achieved All India Rank 02 in UPSC CSE 2020.|
|Q: What is the age of Jagrati Aawsthi?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi age is 24 years as of 2021.|
|Q: What is the Caste of Jagrati Awasthi?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi caste is Brahmin.|
|Q: Where is Jagrati Awasthi’s Birth Place ?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi was born in Bhopal district of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Q: What is the Name of Jagrati Awasthi’s Father ?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi father’s name is Suresh Chand Awasthi who is a Homoepath.|
|Q: What are Jagrati Awasthi’s qualifications?|
|A: Jagrati Awasthi’s qualification is she completed her Graduation in Electrical Engineering from MNAIT Bhopal|