Shah Rukh Khan “The King Of Bollywood” is one of the top actors of Bollywood and has a Net Worth of $700 Million (5067 Crore) 2021. Shah Rukh Khan has worked in more than 100 Bollywood movies. Due to this For the last few years, he is one of the highest-paid actors of Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan has ruled Bollywood for over 25 Years. In this post, we will tell you about Shahrukh Khan’s net worth in 2021, income, salary, property, and more.
In this Shah Rukh Khan biography, we’ll see everything about Shah Rukh Khan lifestyle, family, wife, income, controversies, and much more.
Shahrukh Khan Bio
|Real Name||ShahRukh Khan|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965 (Tuesday)|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Computer Games, Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket, Modelling, Workout|
|Father Name||Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)|
|Mother Name||Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)|
|Wife||Gauri Khan (Indian Film Producer and Interior Designer)|
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991|
|Children||Sons– Aryan Khan, AbRam Khan |
Daughter– Suhana Khan
|Sister Name||Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)|
Shah Rukh Khan Worth [UPDATED]
Shahrukh Khan’s net worth has grown exponentially over the last 3 decades and has been ever-growing at a steady rate of 8% every year. With Shahrukh Khan’s net worth, he has helped millions of people and has also been honoured with UNESCO’s Pyramide con Marni award back in 2011.
He is the only Indian actor in the top 10 combined rich list of Bollywood and Hollywood stars. SRK was found to be richer than Hollywood giants like Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, or Adam Sandler.SRK is not only a great actor but also a grand-television-presenter, a stage performer, and a social activist. He has become the most successful Indian actor, owns his own production companies – Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries, and Dreamz Unlimited. He co-owns Indian Premier League (IPL) Cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders together with Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta.
|Real Name||Shahrukh Khan (SRK)|
|Nickname||SRK, King Khan, King of Romance, Baadshah|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Producer|
|Net Worth(2021)||$ 700 Million|
|Per Movie Income||25+ Crore|
|Monthly Income||20+ Crore|
|Annual Income||300+ Crore|
|Income Factors||Movies, Brands, IPL, Advertisement|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Shah Rukh Khan Worth Growth In Last 5 Years
|YEAR||NET WORTH GROWTH|
|2017||$ 440 MIllion USD|
|2018||$ 500 Million USD|
|2019||$ 560 Million USD|
|2020||$ 600 Million USD|
|2021||$ 700 Million USD|
Shah Rukh Khan Salary
Shah Rukh Khan is the Richest Bollywood Actor .Shah Rukh Khan Charges around 25+ Crores per Movie.
Shah Rukh Khan Earnings
We know that we get to see many ads on Television. For these ads, companies pay a lot of money to Shahrukh Khan. He charges millions for doing an ad.
SRK started his brand journey with Liberty Shoes in 1988 and went on to represent brands like Pepsi, LML, Nokia, Dish TV, D’Decor, LUX, Big Basket, BYJU’S. There are many such brands that pay huge amounts of money to Shahrukh Khan and those companies also get a profit of crores.
Shah Rukh Khan Cars Collection :
1.Bugatti Veyron (Price: Rs 12 Crore)
2. Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe (Price: around 7 Crore)
3. BMW i8 (Price: Rs 3 Crore)
4. BMW 7 Series (Price: Rs 2 Crore)
5. BMW 6-Series Convertible ( Price: Rs 1 Crore)
6. Mitsubishi Pajero (Price: Rs 1 Crore)
7. Audi A6 Luxury Saloon
8. Bentley Continental GT (Price: around Rs 5.2 Crore)
9. Range Rover Sport (Price: Rs 1 Crore)
10. Audi A8 L (Price: Rs 2 Crore)
11. Toyota Land Cruiser (Price: Rs 1 Crore)
12. Hyundai Creta (Price: Rs14 Lakh)
Shah Rukh Khan Favourite Things
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actor||Hollywood: Michael J. Fox, Peter Sellers|
Bollywood: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
|Favourite Destination||London & Dubai|
|Favourite Singer(MALE)||Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Singer(FEMALE)||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favourite Food||Gujarati Food|
|Favourite TV Show||The Kapil Sharma Show|
|HOBBIES||Workout, Travelling, Singing, Dancing, Modelling, Acting|
Education / Qualifications
- BA (Hons.) in Economics from Hans Raj College
- Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Filmmaking) from Jamia Millia Islamia University
DEBUT : TV: Fauji (1989)
Film: Deewana (1992)
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Awards & Honours
1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
2003: Best Actor for Devdas
2005: Best Actor for Swades
2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
2011: Best Actor for My Name Is Khan
2005: Padma Shri by the Government of India
2013: Goodwill ambassador by the Government of South Korea
2014: Légion d’honneur by the Government of France
2007: NDTV Indian of the Year
2011: Pyramide con Marni by the UNESCO
Note: Along with the above-mentioned awards, Shah Rukh has to his credit many other awards, honours, and achievements.
Lesser Known Facts About Shah Rukh Khan
- Ranveer belongs to a Sindhi family, who migrated from Karachi to Mumbai during the Partition of India.
- Before becoming an actor, he worked as a copywriter for advertising agencies like O&M and JWT.
- After joining the film industry, he dropped his last name ‘Bhavani’ from his screen name, as he thought it won’t sound like a superstar’s name.
- After the release of his debut film Band Baja Baraat, there were rumors that his father paid a whopping amount of ₹10 crores to the makers of the film. But, he denied the rumor by saying that all “Bullshit! My dad was going through a very lean period. There was no question of him having paid money to anyone. These are all rumors.”
- He is a huge fan of Swiss tennis ace Roger Federer. He is also the co-owner of the ‘UAE Royals’ International Premier Tennis League team.
- While doing a dangerous stunt on top of a house in the film Bajirao Mastani, he tore the ligaments of his right shoulder, after which he was rushed to the hospital in Jaipur, where he had surgery.
- He has a huge collection of 200+ shoes and 100+ hats.
- In 2001, Shah Rukh was accused of illegally using a plot of land, which was given to her mother on an annual license fee. He was charged a fine of Rs 12,627 for not paying the license fee and violating the law. Not only did the family fail to pay the license fee but it also built a residential complex at the site in violation of the law.
- In 2008, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan landed into a brawl at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party. Reportedly, when Shah Rukh reached the venue with their wife, Gauri Khan, Salman took a lot of digs at him. Apparently, he was miffed with SRK for not doing a cameo in his brother Sohail Khan’s film ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.
- • In 2012, during an IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, he was criticized for manhandling a security guard and was also barred from entering Wankhede stadium.
- In 2013, his statement that he was going to have a baby boy through surrogacy was condemned by the Indian Radiological and Imaging Associations. They questioned how could he know the sex of the baby since sex determination is banned in India. However, BMC gave him a clean chit.
- • Shah Rukh Khan landed into a major controversy; following his comment on ‘extreme intolerance’ in India at an event. The issue resulted in several protests against him and his then released film “Dilwale.” However, the actor, later cleared that his words were misconstrued and he got into trouble. The actor insisted that he had never said that India was intolerant. He further clarified that when asked to comment on it, he had refused to do so but when he was insisted upon, he commented that the youth should concentrate on making India a secular and progressive country.
- • In 2016, he was accused by the local group of flouting heritage rules and building a ramp outside his bungalow, which was demolished by the BMC officials.
- • The actor also attracted criticism after he made the statement that he sometimes became an inadvertent object of political leaders. After Khan’s statement, Lashkar-E-Taiba founder and one of the most wanted terrorists, Hafiz Saeed said that Shah Rukh will be welcomed in Pakistan and will have the freedom to live there for as long as he wants. However, later, the actor condemned his statements.
- In 2018, Shah Rukh’s former chartered accountant and confidant, Moreshwar Ajgaonkar, told the income-tax-officials that SRK used forged documents to purchase his Alibag plot. Reportedly, King Khan purchased agricultural land for agricultural purposes but instead constructed a super-luxury bungalow on it.