Kane Williamson is a Kiwi Cricketer (New Zealand) with a Total Net Worth of $ 9 Million (In INR approx 67 Crores). Kane Williamson is the Captain New Zealand national team. Kane was born on 8 August 1990 in Tauranga, New Zealand. Kane Williamson has been playing cricket for New Zealand for the last 11 Years. Also, he is most important Player for Sun Risers Hyderabad Team in IPL.
He is right-handed. Kane is a dedicated batsman and an occasional off-spin bowler. As per the ICC Player Rankings, Kane is always rated as one of the top-ranked Test and ODI batsmen globally. The departed former New Zealand cricketer, Martin Crowe, wrote that “We see the dawn of seemingly our most inclusive batsman in Kane”.
Personal Info About Kane Williamson
Table of Contents
|Real Name||Kane Williamson|
|Nicknames||Kiwi Kane, Hurricane, Steady The Ship, Master Kiwi, Blackcaps Master, Banker|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1990|
|Age (as in 2021)||31 years old|
|Birth Place||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Net Worth (2021)||$9 Million|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Kane Williamson Net Worth 2021 [UPDATED]
The total net worth of Kane Williamson, captain of the New Zealand cricket team is $9 million (66 crore INR). In addition, Sunrisers Hyderabad gives him a salary of 3 crores INR ($ 410K) in IPL. His main income comes from the New Zealand Cricket Board salary ($85,000 per year). Kane Williamson Net Worth has grown by 35% in the last 3 years.
The cricketer’s income depends on many ways such as his brand value, his popularity, his style of playing. According to them, Kane Williamson is the most popular player in New Zealand. Considering his ability to win matches, many teams bid on him. Apart from this, during the IPL, he also makes a lot of advertisements, so that he gets an income of about.
Kane Williamson’s Net Worth Growth in Last Years
|Net Worth in 2017||$ 9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$ 7.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$ 6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 3 Million|
Kane Williamson Career
Kane Williamson was born on 8 August 1990. His entire family was very interested in sports. His father is also a good player of cricket at a very good level and his mother is a good basketball player. Kane Williamson was awakened from a very early age in cricket. Many cricket experts had told him at his young age that this boy would one day play cricket for New Zealand and it happened. In 2007, Kane Williamson captained the Under 19 team and took his team to a very good position.
In 2010, Kane Williamson made his international cricket debut. He faced Duck in his opening 2 white-ball cricket match. But the talent cannot be hidden. Over the next 3 years, Kane Williamson hit the record mark. Looking at his talent, Sunrisers Hyderabad bought Kane Williamson in the IPL. He is currently the current captain of New Zealand and has taken his team to a much higher level.
Kane Williamson Cricket Info
|Jersey Number||#22 (New Zealand)|
|International Debut||Test Debut- 4 November 2010 vs India at Ahmedabad|
ODI Debut- 10 August 2010 vs India at Dambulla
T20 Debut- 15 October 2011 vs Zimbabwe at Harare
IPL Debut- vs Chennai Super Kings at MA Chidambaram, April 11, 2015
|Favourite shot||On drive|
Kane Williamson Family
|Father’s Name||Brett Williamson|
|Mother’s Name||Sandra Williamson|
|Siblings||Brother– Logan Williamson (Twin)|
Sister(s)– 3 (Elders)
Daughter– 1 (born; 16 December 2020)
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 665 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
As of January 2021, Williamson has scored 24 Test and 13 ODI centuries. His highest score in Test is 251 and 148 in ODIs. He is yet to score a century in T20Is.
A young Kane Williamson was named as captain ahead of the ODI and Twenty20 series against Pakistan in 2014, as Brendon McCullum was rested for the tour. Following Brendon McCullum’s retirement, Williamson assumed the position of captain of New Zealand across all forms of cricket in March 2016. His captaincy began with the World T20I cup in India. Williamson also captained New Zealand during their runner-up finish at the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
Kane Williamson Cars Collection
Holden acadia LTZ-V [Price – $60,000 approx]
Holden Colorado [Price – $25,000 approx]
Chrysler Grand Voyager [Price – $30,000 approx]
Nissan Pathfinder [Price – $40,000 approx]
Kane Williamson Pets
Kane is a dog lover and loves to spend time with his pet dogs.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kane Williamson
1. Kane Williamson is considered one of the most successful New Zealand skippers and with his skilled captaincy, he led his team to the finals of the 2019 Cricket World Cup where he was adjudged the Player of the Tournament.
2. After playing senior representative cricket at the age of 14 and first-class cricket at 16, Williamson attended Tauranga Boys’ College where he was coached by Pacey Depina.
3. Reportedly, before leaving school, Williamson had scored almost 40 centuries.
4. In 2005, he was given the most valuable player at a junior secondary schools basketball tournament.
5. In 2007, at the age of 17, Williamson made his debut in the domestic cricket when he started playing for Northern Districts.
6. In 2008, still at the age of 17, Williamson led the New Zealand Under-19 side in the World Cup in Malaysia and reached the semi-final where they lost to India.
7. In an interview, Williamson revealed that since his childhood, Sachin Tendulkar was his hero.
8. In March 2016, after the retirement of Brendon McCullum, Kane Williamson became the captain of New Zealand across all forms of cricket.
9. During the March 2019 Test Series against Bangladesh, New Zealand posted their highest ever total of 715 in a Test innings where Williamson had scored 200 not out.
10. He has a twin brother called Logan, who was born just 1 minute after him.
11. In 2018, he won the ‘Orange cap’ for being the highest run scorer in IPL-11 with 735 runs that included 8 half centuries, 28 sixes, and 64 fours.
12. Kane Williamson bowls and bats right-handed but writes left-handed.
13. He loves cooking and often tries his hands in learning new things.
Kane Williamson – Along the Years
|2007||17||First-class Debut for Northern Districts|
|2011||21||Debut for Gloucestershire|
|2013||23||Debut for Yorkshire|
|2015||24||IPL Debut : Sunrisers Hyderabad|
Kane Williamson Social Handles
Instagram:- Visit Now
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Twitter:- Visit Now