Flora Saini Biography: Flora Saini aka Asha Saini is an India Film Actress & Popular Model. She is often known by her stage name Asha Saini or Mayuri, widely recognized for her work in the Tamil film industry. She also did Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi films as well. Her notable works are Sardukupodaam Randi (2001), Narasimha Naidu (2001), Kodanda Rama (2002), Love in Nepal (2004), Dabangg 2 (2012), Paisa Yaar N Panga (2014) and Stree (2018).
Flora Saini appeared in more than 50 movies in different languages. She also participated in Miss Kolkata Beauty Pagent. She made her debut with the movie Prema Kosam in 1999. Flora also worked in the Web series Gandi Baat.
Flora Saini was born on 29 September 1978 in Chandigarh, India. Her father was an army officer. Flora is a well-established personality on digital platforms. Her debut web series was in 2016 named “Maid in India” as the role of Maid.
Flora Saini Wiki
Table of Contents
|Real Name||Flora Saini|
|NickName||Asha Saini, Mayuri|
|Profession||TV Actress & Model|
|Famous for||‘Stree’ in the Bollywood film, “Stree” (2018)|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Prema Kosam (1999)|
Bollywood Film: Sabse Bada Beiman (2000)
Kannada Film: Kodanda Rama (2002)
Tamil Film: Gajendra (2004)
Punjabi Film: Paisa Yaar N Panga (2014)
Web Series: Maid in India (2016)
|Awards/ Achievements||• Uttarakhand Ratan Award (2010)|
• The Great Daughter of Soil Award for her work towards poor and helpless (2013)
|Birthday (DOB)||29 September 1978|
|Age||41 years (as of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Home Town||Chandigarh, India|
|School||• Army School, Udhampur|
• The Army Public School, Delhi
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Films|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||Currently No Data|
Early Life & Education
Flora Saina aka Asha Saini was born on 29 September 1978 in Chandigarh India. She was born in a Hindu family. Her father JS Saini was an army officer. And her Mother’s name is Kamal Saini. She began her schooling in Udhampur, Jammu, and Kashmir and after her family moved to Delhi she continued her schooling from The Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan.
After some time they moved to Kolkata, West Bengal. She completed her graduation and pursued modeling as a career. She took part in the Miss Kolkata Beauty Pageant contest.
Flora Saini’s ex-boyfriend was Gaurang Doshi. Currently, she is single and unmarried.
Flora made her acting debut with a Telugu film Prema Kosam in 1999 as lead female Aishwarya. Later she worked in several films like Antha Mana Machike, Ammo! Okato Tareekhi, Sabse Bada Beiman(Hindi), Yeh Hai Green Signal (Hindi), Manasunna Maraju and Chala Bagundi. She did numerous supporting and lead roles in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and some Punjabi films as well.
Flora Saini is now a leading Indian web series actress. She has been part of Alt Balaji, Ullu, Amazon Prime, Zee5, and Hoichoi OTT platforms.
Flora is a well-established personality on digital platforms. Her debut web series was in 2016 “Maid in India” as the role of Maid. She gained wide recognition after she played Sajeli in Gandi Baat (2018) season 2 on ALT Balaji followed by Inside Edge season 1 as Ayesha Dewan on Amazon Prime and X.X.X as Rukmani Lalwani on ALT Balaji in 2018. In 2020, she was seen as Radhika “Rads” in Sushmita Sen starrer Hotstar’s web series Aarya.
Physical Appearance(Height & Weight)
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Flora Saina Relationship Status?
|Boyfriends||Gaurang Doshi (Ex-Boyfriend; Film Producer)|
Flora Saini Controversies
• In March 2008, she was arrested in Chennai for allegedly having forged visa documents and was subsequently banned from the Tamil film industry.
• She played the role of a suicide bomber in the controversial film MSG: Messenger of God. Owing to the role, she received filthy abuses and death threats through social networking sites, phone calls, and text messages.
• In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, she alleged that she was harassed by film producer, Gaurang Doshi.
|Travel Destination||New York|
Flora Saini Social Media Presence
Interesting Facts About Flora Siani
- She belongs to a family with an army background.
- Flora was inclined towards modelling from a very young age.
- She participated in the Miss Kolkata beauty pageant contest.
- She started her acting career in 1999 by playing the role of ‘Aishwarya’ in the Telugu film, “Prema Kosam.”
- Saini made her Hindi film debut with the film, “Sabse Bada Beiman,” Kannada film debut with the film, “Kodanda Rama,” Tamil film debut with the film, “Sorry Enaku Kalyanamayidichu,” and Punjabi film debut with the film, “Paisa Yaar N Panga.”
- In 2015, she appeared in the film, “MSG:The Messenger.”
- She received immense popularity after playing the title role in the film, “Stree.”
- Flora loves dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Three of her films, “Broker” (Telugu), “Vismaya Pramaya” (Kannada), and “Vah Re Vah” (Kannada), released on the same date, 31 December 2010, thus allowing her to enter the Limca Book of Records for the most number of film releases on a single day.
- In the beginning of her career, Flora changed her screen name to Asha Saini on the advice of her first film’s producer. Later, the actress adopted the name, Mayuri, on the advice of an astrologer. Eventually, she reverted to her original name, Flora